Sunday, 01 August 2021 – 1pm to Dusk
Located at House Applegarthe – 5555 Edgar Rd. Clarkston, MI 48346
Smurf Season is open!
Those smurfy Smurfs have once again infested the home of Hawkland Moor’s favorite founding family!
Help us spray the grounds with our own brand of Smurficide, while sharpening your archery skills for Pennsic!
Pre-registration is required!
- Online registration closes at midnight on Friday 30 July 2021
- To register:
- Go to SCARS (https://members.sca.org/apps/#MtgList) Be sure to change the Kingdom drop-down to MIDDLE to find the event!
- Click on the Event Details button to the right of the event name
- Click on the Register button to proceed – you will be required to log into the sca.org website before proceeding
- Fill out all required information for yourself and each member in your family (if applicable) and click on the Register your Group button
- Provide any additional information as requested on the screen, and click on Add to Cart. You will then be asked to put in your payment information.
- Click on the Submit Payment and Complete Registration button to complete your registration
- Adults (18+): $10 ($5 Discount for adult SCA members – proof of membership required)
- Children (6-17): $3
- Youth (0-5): Free
- There will be a $1 cancellation fee (to cover the SCARS surcharge and postage for the check)
Food: Please note that at this time, events in the Midrealm are not allowed to have “communal food” which means we will not be having our traditional pot-luck dinner. All participants should plan on providing lunch / snacks / beverages for themselves, and are not allowed to share that food outside of their “small household”.
Any questions should be directed to:
Lady Elaina del Arch (Casey Scheltema-Bourque)
Phone Number: 617-875-7322 (No calls after 9pm please!)
Take your best route to I-75 exit #93 (Dixie Hwy.)
Head south on Dixie Hwy. for just over a mile
Turn right onto Foster (just before the Comerica Bank) and go 1.3 miles
Turn left onto Edgar Rd.
5555 Edgar Rd is about a quarter of a mile down the road on the right.
Disclaimer: Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to try to ensure the health and safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to infectious diseases during in-person events. By participating in the in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and accept the potential risks. You agree to take any additional steps to protect your own health and safety and those under your control as you believe to be necessary.