Let it be known that on this, the XVIII day of May, Anno Societatis LIV, at the 24th Anniversary of the Battle of the Inland Seas, the Award of the Barred Owl was established as a Target Sports Award of the Barony of North Woods.
Recipients of this award are being honored for their research, trials, accomplishments, and/or contributions within the Siege Weapons, Thrown Weapons and Archery community of their Canton, the Barony of North Woods, and thus also to the Middle Kingdom and The Dream. Whereas, these noble gentles of North Woods have given of their time, skills, talents, knowledge, and creativity in pursuit and support of the Target Weapon Community; they are most worthy and deserving of acclaim and honor. We are honored to recognize the following gentles of North Woods as the Premier Recipients of the Award of the Barred Owl.
- Gwenllyen the Minstrel and Maximilian der Zauberer – Hawkland Moor
- Kestral Altara von Barton – Thrown Weapons – Ealdnordwuda
- Petrella VonEisenburg Auf Odra – Siege Weapons – Wealdlake
- Roderick MacCraken – Archery and Siege – Fearann na Criche
- Ivarr of Altenberg – Archery and Thrown Weapons – Altenberg
We are honored to recognize the following gentles of North Woods as Recipients of the Award of the Barred Owl.
- Nigellus le Paite
- Katherine of Deva
- Horatio Archer
- Everon FitzGerald
- Ruric Brathlidski