The below is the text of a handwritten note found with the Baronial Feast Gear.
Greetings Excellencies of North Woods,
I wish to give you a more detailed account of the production of the North Woods Feast Gear. This Feast Gear was donated to you by the Canton of Ealdnordwuda. And was headed up by Eloise Mousebane. The following people gave their time and talent to the production of the Feast Gear.
- Design of the Feast Gear: Pommeroy
- Outlining and Painting of the Feast Gear: Eloise, Michaela, Rannulf, Dulcenea, Cecellia, Thelen, Cecildie, Kestral, Anihornette, Anghanarad, Aelfie, and Tena
- Making of Fabric Bags: Michaelea, Rannulf
- Donating and Painting of Picnic baskets: Pommeroy, Eloise, Sophia
- Hours spend on Feast Gear 118.50 hours
This feast gear can be washed in the dishwasher, but do not use lemon soap. There are a total of five sets, one has been retained by the Canton in case anything should happen to one of the four sets that the Barony of North Woods is being given. Pommeroy and Eloise have charge of this sets and if the need arises, please let us know. Also, there is a template of the designs that I can get to you, so that in the future if more pieces are needed they can be made to match the original five sets. We hope you enjoy the Feast Gear, we all enjoyed contributing to it’s development, and look forward to seeing it on a feast table.
The Canton of Ealdnordwuda
and Eloise Mousebane